Have you purchased a new Android smartphone and feeling difficulty to uninstall Android apps and games? So, this article will provide you 2 simple ways to uninstall Android apps from your device.
The first method is “uninstall Android apps and games by using device settings” and second is “uninstall Android apps and games by visiting to Google Play”. I told it quick tip because the article provides very simple and instant methods to uninstall Android apps.
How To Uninstall Android Apps & Games
Here’s two simple methods to uninstall Android apps and games. Have a look on them and find the easiest one:
Method #1: Uninstall Android Apps by Using Phone Setting (App Manager)
It is very simple and handy way to uninstall Android apps and games from the device, even you don’t need to have Internet connection in your phone to uninstall Android apps with this method. Here’s the simple steps to uninstall Android apps and games.
- First of all, browser Apps in your device and then click on Settings icon as shown in the following screenshot.
- Now tap on the General tab and then select Application Manager which is responsible for managing all the applications in your device.
- Here you’ll see the list of apps installed in your device. Now, tap on the application that you wanna uninstall and then in the next screen tap on Uninstall button.
That’s it, the app or game will be uninstalled in a few seconds. For your information let me tell you that the above screenshots are taken by Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 (Android 4.3 Jellybean) smartphone.
Method #2: Uninstall Android Apps Using Google Play
It is another very simple method to uninstall any Android app or game from your device. So, if you have an Android phone, then you must be visiting Google Play day to day. By using this method, you can uninstall any installed application from your device very simply.
So, have a look on the following steps to uninstall Android apps and games from your Android phone/tablet:
- Visit Google Play in your Android phone and then search and visit the application or game that you want to uninstall. Now, you’ll see uninstall button if that app is installed in your device. So, tap on Uninstall button.
- In the next step, you’ll be asked for a confirmation message. So, tap the finger on OK and the app/game will be uninstalled in seconds.
Read Also: How To Uninstall Built-in Apps From Android
That’s all about uninstalling Android apps and games from your Android device. I hope the article will be helpful for the beginners of Android users. So, share this article to your social profiles to help people regarding this guide.