If you’re searching for a Quick Adsense alternative, you would surely know that it’s not under maintenance and development for over 3 years, and I think now it’s completely dead its official website https://quicksense.net is not rendering the correct page.
Till now I was also using Quick Adsense WordPress plugin to manage advertisements on my blog but as it was not being updated for many years and no support provided by their team, I searched for its such an alternative which should be compatible with the Quicktags of Quick Adsense plugin as I placed them in most of my articles manually that was also a big issue for me.
But, luckily I found the desired Quick Adsense alternative known as WP QUADS which comes with the tagline of “Quick Adsense Reloaded” which suites best on it.
I’m very happy about this plugin as it’s completely compatible with all Quick Adsense quicktags, quick support, and fast updates.
WP QUADS – Quick Adsense Reloaded: Know More
Quick Adsense is a great ad insertion plugin we all know but due to its inactivity, people are searching for its alternative. And you’ll be glad to know WP QUADS is not only the alternative to Quick Adsense plugin but it’s like the modified or we can say the updated version of Quick Adsense plugin which is designed to continue the project to make sure the plugin will also work in future with new WordPress versions.
Its rewritten from scratch with a solid code base and will be maintained and updated to be compatible with all future WordPress versions. This plugin is brand new, well tested, and still work in progress!
So, the best thing is that all the quick tags you were manually placed in different articles will also work with WP QUADS without any issue.
Features of WP QUADS – Quick Adsense Reloaded Plugin
However, with the above details, it would be clear in mind that WP QUADS is the perfect alternative to Quick Adsense plugin, but still, once you’ll know all the main features of WP QUADS plugin, you won’t be able to stop yourself from installing it for your website right away.
- Quick Adsense settings can easily be imported into the WP QUADS plugin.
- Quicktags of Quick Adsense are 100% compatible to Quick AdSense Reloaded
- The code is very clean without any external script dependencies which will reside on your site.
- Dynamic AdSense positioning: Assign Google AdSense ads to the beginning, middle and end of post, assign dds after ‘more’ tag, before last paragraph, after certain paragraphs & assign Ads after certain images.
- Plugin Settings: Allows you to preset to delete all of the plugin data at the time of deletion.
- The plugin is not only limited to Google Adsense ads. In fact, it supports any other kind of ad code too.
- Display up to a maximum of 10 Ads on a page. Google TOS allows publishers to place up to 3 Google Adsense for Content on a page. If you are using the other ads, you may display up to 10 Ads.
- WP QUADS Hide Ads panel to hide ads individually on specific posts even without needing to use any quick tags.
You can download the WP QUADS – Quick Adsense Reloaded plugin from WordPress Plugins Repository.
Finally, I Would Say, WP QUADS Really Saved Me!
When Quick Adsense plugin stopped maintenance, support, and updates, WP QUADS really saved me because I was in the need of immediate support from Quick Adsense due to some reason.
When I found that WP QUADS support all the Quick Adsense quick tags and just continuing the project, that moment was cheerful for me as I was in the fear of removing all the manually inserted quick tags from all articles one by one which was likely impossible to do in one or two days.
So, I can assuredly say that WP QUADS – Quick Adsense Reloaded in honestly a best alternative to the original Quick Adsense plugin.
If you were in the search of Quick Adsense Alternative, just give it a try and you’ll surely fall in love in Quick Adsense Reloaded plugin.
READ ALSO: Here’s How I Increased My Adsense CTR
Still, if you’re feeling any problem related to Quick Adsense or WP QUADS, freely ask via comments. I will be happy help you. Also leave your feedback on this post!