As we see in our surroundings that every youngster wants to become an actor, singer, music artist, music composer etc. But if you don’t have a lot of resources and interested in music composing, these top 5 music composing apps will surely help you. You can install these apps from Google play store for free on your Android phone.
So, don’t throttle your dream and interest of music composing. Read carefully about these free android apps to compose music on your Android phone and tablet.
Music Maker JAM is one of the best and easiest music creator application on Google Play Store. It lets you compose music in the variety of genres like EDM, trap, hip-hop, house, pop, rock, and more.
All you need to install the app and pick from thousands of studio-quality loops, beats and samples to start mixing your new track and then share instantly with a worldwide audience.
Some of the features of Music Maker JAM Android app:
- 300+ Mix Packs with 500k+ loops
- Produce your own song with 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of studio quality loops
- Easily adjust tempo and harmonies
- Remix tracks
- Record your own vocals.
If you’ve a deep interest in music composition, it’s the best app for you. You can compose music with this app on your Android phone and share it on SoundCloud, Facebook, WhatsApp and other social platforms to get noticed by millions.
The Music Studio offers a complete music production environment for Android users with lots of outstanding features including the user friendly interface, real-time effects and more.
It has various studio quality instruments and keyboard piano to compose music on your Android phone at the best quality with as less efforts as possible.
Following are some of its main features that you should keep in mind:
- Dynamically configurable 85-key keyboard
- 11 studio-recorded instruments
- Pitch bend wheel and accelerometer control
- Microphone recording
- Easy audio file import
- 10 drum loops
- High-quality reverb and resonant filter and limiter effect
- And many more.
You can visit the Music Studio app on Google Play Store via the above link and check out the whole features. Or just give it a try by installing in your device and check if it’s suitable for you or not.
Ensemble Composer is another free Android app to compose music on your phone and tablet. It is very easy to use as compared to above apps. With the help of this Ensemble Composer app, you can be a talented music composer anywhere. This app also enables you to record your flashes of inspiration wherever they strike.
Some more useful features are:
- Uses MIDI for sound
- Supports saving stores for future re-edit
- It can play 15 instruments simultaneously
- You can set your compositions as ringtone
- Multiple levels of Undo for easy and smooth editing
Visit the link to see the more features and details about the app. You can also install this app from this link on your Android device.
Maestro is a perfect music composer Android app for music students, classical music composers, songwriters and everyone who wish to write music easy.
It contains with lots of interesting features for music composition and the best part of this app is that it’s absolutely free to use without any limitations.
Some of its main features are:
- Write and learn musical notations
- Draw Notes, Chorded Notes, Rests, Measure Bars and Repeat Bars
- Draw Articulations, Note Relationships (Tie, Slur, Triplets and more), Accidentals, Dynamics, Octave Up and Down and more.
- Play your music with 127 MIDI Instruments
It comes with many more great features such giving name to your masterpiece by naming title, subtitle and composer, listen to it anytime and more.
Musical Note Pad Free
As the name suggests, it is the free Android app to compose music on your Android device. This app offers you a standard musical notation to compose music. Not only you can write, save and load your compositions in-spite you can play them back audibly by choosing from 128 MIDI instruments. More interesting features:
- Offers SD-card save and auto-save functionality
- Musical NotePad directory to access files directly
- Increased max zoom-out distance in new version
- Chords now have stems and flags
That’s all guys! Install any of them for your entertainment. If you are serious to become a musician, these apps are mandatory for you. These apps are the best platform to learn music composition.
More Related Articles: