Are you fed up of irritating and unwanted emails in your Gmail account? If so then via this article I am going to tell you an easy way to dump out this problem. We all know that today as on one side the population is increasing day by day likely on the other hand the users of Internet are also growing.
With this increasing use of Internet, different problems related to Internet come up everyday. Among these problems the Gmail users frequently face this problem of unwanted emails.
Normally when you browse internet, you log in to different websites to see the services they offer. These websites may often the horoscope tellers, different apps for entertainment or anything else that keep sending the newsletters on your email. Many times it happens that your colleges or your competitors send unwanted emails to irritate or to disturb you.
[su_note note_color=”#f8faff” text_color=”#222222″ radius=”2″]MUST READ: How To Delete All Messages in Gmail At Once[/su_note]
These undesirable emails fill your Gmail inbox with rubbish emails. This is annoying, isn’t it? And after this keeping your other works by side, you have to waste time on deleting these unwanted emails. So today I got something really usable for you, to freak out this problem. Here it is. I am going to tell you the trick to automatically delete unwanted emails from your Gmail account. To shoot out this problem just follow the below given steps –
- First of all, Click on Gear icon of Gmail Settings and select Settings from the drop down menu.
- Now, Choose Filters from the Settings page.
- On the Filters page, Click on the term Create a New Filter to create a list of unwanted mails and delete them automatically.
- Now, follow the given picture and in the 1st field, paste the email address of service or person that is annoying you. In the 2nd field, give some words containing that unwanted mail. At last tick the Has Attachment and Click on the term Create Filter With This Search.
- As, you click on the term Create filter with this search, you’ll see the following screen. Here tick Delete it option and Click on Create Filter.
[su_note note_color=”#f8faff” text_color=”#222222″ radius=”2″]READ ALSO: How To Delete All Emails At Once From Outlook[/su_note]
That’s all guys! You have created the filter for that entered email address. It means, if any mail with that email address (unwanted mail) received, without going in to inbox, it will be deleted automatically. So, friends, use this trick to automatically block or delete unwanted emails from your Gmail account.