There are several social networks available on the web, in which Facebook and Twitter has become the important part of our life. We don’t want to leave Facebook/Twitter for a minute and always try to send timely replies and tweets to friends and followers.
Honestly, Facebook and Twitter don’t provide this facility but still you can do it by using other online service known as Auto Relaxed.
So, read carefully the following steps to learn How to send Auto Replies on Facebook and Twitter when you’re busy.
- First of all visit AutoRelaxed.Com and Click on Get Started.
- Now, Connect your social media accounts. It means Click on Facebook or Twitter to connect your account with Relaxed. Here, you’ll need to log in to your account and then Click on the button to Connect with the desired account.
- Now choose an auto-reply message or write your own and activate the auto reply by Clicking on Activate.
KEEP READING MORE TIPS:
- Access the Collection of All Useful Facebook Tips
- Access the Useful Collection of Twitter Tips and Tricks
That’s all friends! As you’ll click on Activate, the Auto Relaxed will start sending auto replies on your behalf and you can also track statics of all your auto-replies on Relaxed. In case, anytime if you want to make your profile as usual and you’re free, then you can very simply turn off Relaxed auto replies from the same Auto Relaxed website. Have fun!