Everyone wants to make their PC look amazing and interesting. There are various tricks I research in Windows and take somewhat new and interesting for you. So, today I’m going to tell you how to set a picture password in Windows 7 Computer just like as in Smartphone. I think this trick may be very interesting and you can impress your friends by having a picture password on your computer.
Read Also: Protect Computer with Administrator Password
It is very easy to set a picture password on your computer. You can do it with the help of a website. For this, you’ll have to download the Picword setup from its website.
Don’t worry about anything, just come with me and follow the below steps to take a complete guide for setting up a picture password on your Windows 7 PC.
- Visit Picword Official Site and Click on the Download Link at the bottom of this page.
- Now, Picword Binary file setup will be prompted to open. Here you need to click on Save to download the setup on your computer.
Read Also: How To Change Admin Password Using CMD
- After downloading the setup, you need to double click on the setup and the Picword installation wizard will be open in front of you. In the wizard choose the Next button twice and then Agree with terms and conditions and again Click on Next.
- Now Choose the location to install the program files and click on Next.
- As you click on Next, Picword Setup will start the installation. After its completion Tick the Launch Picword and Click on Exit.
That’s all guys! Now the Picword will launch on your desktop. You need to open the software to set a picture password in Windows 7 environment. But when you’ll try to open Picword software, it may prompt for an error message i.e This application requires a Java Runtime environment 1.7.0. Click on OK and you’ll reach the webpage from where you can download a Java application to run Picword.
Read Also: How To Make Your Windows Desktop Look Cool
After downloading Java, you need to configure settings in Picword to create a picture password for your Windows 7 computer. So, enjoy the picture password on your Windows desktop and make your PC look like a smartphone.
Great man! Thanks for this find!
I’m glad u liked it.