Don’t you love your Android phone gallery to organize your photos and videos? So, you would definitely be looking for any great Android app for your standard photo gallery replacement. I can understand why you wanna replace your default Android gallery, to enhance the productivity with lots of extra ordinary features for organizing photos and videos, right?
So, why to wait when the best photo gallery replacement apps are already here? Just have a look on the below listed best Android photo gallery replacement apps to well organize your photos.
Best Android Apps For Photo Gallery Replacement
QuickPic is presently the best photo gallery replacement app for Android. Fast, lightweight and the modern QuickPic is the best alternative album app for all your beloved photos, which can replace the stock Gallery app in your Android phone.
- Material design with colorful themes
- Auto backup your photos to your favorite cloud or your computer with Samba sharing
- List thousands of pictures in a flash
- Find new pictures instantly
- Group photos by time and location
- Play GIFs and videos
- Internal picture editor which allows you to rotate, shrink, crop pictures, set wallpaper with best quality freely
- Powerful file management features such as rename, create new folders, moving and copying pictures
- Transfer files between multiple devices via WiFi without mobile data
- Optimized for large screens, such as tablets.
MyRoll Gallery is a free, next generation and the fastest growing photo gallery app that’s the complete replacement to your native Android gallery.
- Automatically organize photos according to time, date and location
- Easily share groups of photos and videos from your gallery, with just a tap
- The easiest and fastest way to create Facebook albums, on the fly
- Automatically identify your best photos in your gallery – ones with smiling faces, great lighting, vibrant color, and more.
Fish Bowl is an award-winning photo & video organizer with many powerful & original features that can easily be replaced with your Android phone’s default gallery app. You can use it to organize, share, edit, and lock your private pictures & videos taken with your device or copied from a computer or digital camera. Not only this, it comes up with many outstanding features such as following.
- Delete Guard & Undelete
- Side-by-side Image Comparison
- Share, Crop, Rotate, Move Pictures
- PhotoStream with Slideshow & Shuffle
- Locker to hide & protect your pictures, videos
- Add notes to Albums & Photos.
F-Stop Media Gallery is a professional photo and video organization app for Android. It is the best Android’s default gallery replacement app. F-Stop Media Gallery has many features such as tags, ratings, albums, smart albums, favorites and places.
F-Stop also includes integrated search functionality that provides instant results based on tag or filename and the ability to read and write (PRO) metadata such as tags and ratings directly to your images.
- Find images fast with instant search results and lightning fast browsing
- Locate your images with an integrated Google maps experience
- Read metadata directly from your images
- Hide media from other apps with password protection
- Slideshow mode with many transitions.
Tidy- Photo Album
Tidy is another cool photo gallery replacement for Android. It lets you organize your photos with just a one swipe. With this gallery replacement, you can clean up and well organize your photos in just a few minutes.
- Group photos by Time, Place & Shapes
- Elegant Looks
- Share photos on social media
- Keep your memories with you always with tidy.
That’s all for now! I will keep updating this list on finding more new apps for Android photo gallery replacement. If you’ve any other app for the same, feel free to mention in comments so that I can include that in this list.