Privacy on the internet is just a myth. You might find it hard to believe, but the fact is that you are not safe while browsing across the internet.
A number of intruders are constantly monitoring your network and trying to steal your vital information. A VPN can be an idealistic solution to this problem. Though the number of VPNs are available for Pc/Laptops, you may find it hard to select a better VPN for your mobile device.
Rocket VPN can be a great choice when you want to access mobile internet securely. Let me tell you more about it.
Rocket VPN – A Knowhow
Rocket VPN is one of the stunning mobile VPN applications for users. It is available for both Android and iOS device users. You can easily bypass the censorship and navigate through any website without any hassle.
As a user, you can choose different geographical locations to access your mobile internet. The best part is that your identity remains completely anonymous. Even your mobile data operator is not able to track your activity.
Must Read: 5 Ways To Easily Open Blocked Websites
Top-Notch Features of Rocket VPN App
Rocket VPN app is coupled with a range of exclusive features that are hard to find in any other mobile application. Some of them have been discussed below:
- Quick Connection: Though the speed of your connection depends on the location chosen by you, but Rocket VPN’s servers are relatively faster to connect to as compared to other VPN mobile apps. You can watch videos and browse the internet without negotiating with speed.
- Reliable Secured Servers: It has its servers in 10 different countries of the world. UK, USA, Germany, Sweden, Japan, Netherlands, Singapore, etc. are some of the countries where its servers are located. You can experience zero downtime and no interruptions with its reliable servers.
- Bypass the Censorship: You can easily access the blocked websites by connecting to servers of other countries. You can even entertain yourself by watching videos that are not available in your country.
- Privacy: Your IP is kept anonymous while you are browsing across the internet. Moreover, the data stored on your mobile devices is not compromised at any cost. The browsing sessions are well encrypted and totally secured from intruders. One can even connect to the public Wi-Fi network without risking your device’s security.
- Multi Platform& Device Support: The Rocket VPN app works on Android as well as iOS devices. It can function easily on smartphones and tablets too.
- App Launcher: ‘Add Launcher’ on its home screen allow you to run the 3rd-party applications over a secured VPN network.
All you have to do is download and install the Rocket VPN app on your device and start using it without any hassle. The setup is really easy to proceed with.
- Open the ‘Rocket VPN’ app on your device. Press the ‘Connect’ button to get connected to the secured VPN server.
- Click ‘OK’ and allow the VPN client to setup on your mobile device.
- Initially, you get connected to the United States server. You can change your location by tapping on the ‘Change Location’ option.
- It even allows you to search a URL on its secured Rocket Browser. You can even check out the old browsing history and set favorites.
- You can choose to open your mobile apps on its VPN servers so that no one can spy on you. Tap on the ‘Add launcher’ option to add a third-party application and open it on its servers.
This is how Rocket VPN works.
Pricing & Plans
Initially, you can use 250 MB bandwidth each month for free. If you have higher bandwidth requirements, you can upgrade the plan to unlimited. You can choose to pay according to your needs( starting from approx. $2.5/MO).
- Multi-platform & Multi-device support.
- You can even access the third-party applications on its servers.
- The pricing is soothing.
- We hope to see an app or software for Windows 10 users
READ ALSO: What is The Difference Between Proxy & VPN
The Bottom Line
Rocket VPN is one of the best mobile VPN applications for Android devices. It already has over 1 million app installs on Google Play Store.
You will require a device running on the Android 4.0.3 version to run this app on your Android smartphone. If you wish to enjoy safe browsing on your smartphone, you must install this app now.