Money management is the first issue of concern among us and we always forget our most of the daily expenditures. So, we all need to have such a handy way of money management that can be used everywhere we go and it’s none other than the best money management Android app.
As you know very well that Google Play is full of thousands of Android apps for different purpose and displays the lots of results on searching for an app in its search bar. In this condition it becomes very difficult to select a best app to be installed in the device.
READ: Best Price Comparison Apps for Smartphone
Therefore, if you’re looking for the best and really effective money management app on Google Play, this article may finish your search. In fact, I’ve collected a few best and worth installing Android apps that will not only help you manage your personal expenses but also track each of your expenditure.
Best Money Management Android Apps
Here’s the collection of best money management Android apps to manage your personal expenses or finances. Have a look on them.
Expense Manager is simple, intuitive, stable and feature-rich app that is just designed for you if you’re looking for an expense and budget management tool.
This Android app helps you a lot to easily manage your personal expenses. It has many amazing features given below.
- Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
- You can create multiple accounts in multiple currencies
- Schedule the payments and recurring them
- Take a picture of receipt
- Payment alerts
- Import and export account activities in CSV
- Account transfer
- Convenient tools such calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, sales and tax calculator and credit card calculator
And after all, the best thing about this app is that it is absolutely free even without needing any in-app purchases.
Daily Expenses is an Android app designed to organize your income and expenses. The app allows you to have a better control over your money by tracking the movements of money that can be recorded by date and you can review the reports daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
- Track your income and expenses, classify them by category
- You can modify or delete the records that you have created
- You can create graphical reports
- You’re able to choose the currency format and the date format used in your country
- The application will show reports grouped by periods, along with your balance period
- And many more features that you’re supposed to have!
This “Daily Expenses” Android app is also absolutely free to use. 🙂
This money management Android app helps you grip of your personal finances and track everyday expenses. This app very smartly helps you create budgets and monitor cash flow.
This app has lots of features to easily manage your personal expenses such as Password Protection, Graph expenses over time etc. More features can be seen below.
- Doesn’t require internet access, no registration
- Multiple accounts
- Track expenses by day, week, month, year
- Easily monitor account balances
- Export data to a spreadsheet application (such as Excel)
- Mark transactions as cleared by the bank
Financisto – Expense Manager
Financisto is an open source personal finance manager that helps a lot in managing your personal expenses, creating budgets, tracking expenditures and many more.
- Supports multiple accounts, multiple currencies
- Scheduled & recurring transactions
- Project, payees and locations
- Cloud backup (Dropbox, Google Docs)
- QIF/CSV import/export
AndroMoney is very popular and easy to use Android app to manage your personal expenses at your fingertips. AndroMoney can easily manage your daily expenditure and even help you in drawing detailed reports.
- Multiple accounts and support account balance & account transfer
- Cloud Storage (Dropbox , Google Docs)
- SYNC with other devices
- Any currency with downloadable rates
- Number pad with calculation
- Hierarchical categories with custom attributes
- Simple/ Detail /Custom Budgets
- Trend, Pie and Bar charts for Expense and Cash Flow
- Password Protection
- Overview your expense and income summary
- Back up data to Excel/ Mac Number
Other Useful Reading:
That’s all guys..I hope you will find these personal expenses management Android apps very useful for you. I will keep updating this list every time I will find a new Android app to manage your personal expenses.
These apps are really helpful to manage money on the occasion of marriage.
Of course Alia, these are best money management apps.