When it comes to Landing Page creators the competition is generally pretty tough. With a number of software offering similar features, it is quite hard for a marketer to zero down on one software. When we faced the problem, we started reviewing the best landing page creators in the market. So, in this post, we’ll share our review of three leading landing page software Instapage Vs Lander Vs GetResponse.
Here we have reviewed Instapage Vs Lander Vs GetResponse on their key features (i.e. Templates, ease of use, integrations) and Prices.
- Instapage offers over 80 pre-designed templates that you can customize without touching the HTML codes.
- All the templates are mobile-friendly.
- The templates are available under the following categories: Lead Generation, Two Step Lead Generation, Click Through, Webinar Pages, Mobile App and Thank You page.
- Lander offers a host of professionally designed templates that you can customize easily.
- Templates are all mobile responsive.
- Templates are available under the following categories: Products & Services, Coming Soon, Webinar & Events, Bio & Portfolio, E-Commerce, Facebook, and Layouts.
- GetResponse offers over 100 pre-designed templates that you can customize without editing HTML codes.
- The software offers over 1000 images too that you can use for customization.
- The templates feature responsive design, which makes them compatible with every viewing platform, be it a tablet, mobile, or laptop.
- You can also create your unique landing page from scratch with HTML coding.
- The templates are available under the following categories: General Pages, Opt-in Pages, Sales Pages, Promo Pages, Download Pages, About Me Pages, Video Pages, Thank You Pages, Webinar Pages, and Holiday Pages.
GetResponse is the winner here for the following reasons:
- More number of templates
- Responsive designs
- Freedom to edit the HTML codes
Ease of use
The Instapage editing interface is as simple as cake walk really. Once you choose the template you want to build on, simply click on it and you’ll reach the editing page. On the top left, you’ll find the editing tools. You can customize almost all aspects of the page using these tools. So, just put in your contents, change the background if you want to, adjust the placement of various elements and you are done. You can do all that without touching the HTML codes. It is perfect for anyone new to the business. Once you are happy with the page you are looking at publishing it, and saving it for later or creating an A/B split test.
Again it is drag and drops editing interface. Once you select the template start customizing it. You’ll find the editing tools on the right hand. Make as many changes as you want using these tools. Once you are finished you can publish the page, save it for the future or set it up for A/B split testing.
Like the other two software, GetResponse also features a drag-and-drop editing interface, which is just perfect for any novice marketer. Select the template you like and click on it to reach the editing page. Once there you can customize the page according to your requirement using the editing tools on the right hand. Now, if you are a developer and want to tweak the HTML code, you can do that too. You’ll find the HTML editing option on the top right. Using this tool you can edit the HTML code and create a unique page for your website. Once done, you can publish the page directly, save it for the future or set up an A/B split test for it.
All three software features a more or less similar editing interface. However, GetResponse has an edge over the other two, owing to its HTML coding function which the other two software do not provide.
The software allows quite a few third-party integrations, the list is as follows:
- Email Marketing: MailChimp, AWeber, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, GetResponse, e-goi, and Mad Mimi
- CRM: Salesforce, ZOHO CRM, Infusionsoft, ActiveCampaign, LimeLight
- Marketing Automation: Autopilot, Infusionsoft, ActiveCampaign
- Webinar: GoWebinar
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Kissmetrics, mixpanel
- Other: Webhooks, WordPress, Drupal, Facebook, BIGSTOCK.
Lander also allows a decent number of integrations, the list is below:
- Email Marketing: Marketo, VerticalResponse, MailChimp, AWeber, Constant Contact
- CRM: Salesforce, FeedbackLite
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Hoverowls, Convert Experiments, Decibel Insight
- E-commerce: Ticket Tailor
- Other: IgniteFeedback, Route, Takw, Bablic, CustomerIcare, Transifex, e-goi, Zapier, Webhooks, and Doppler.
The software offers over 115 third-party integrations. The list of the most popular ones is below:
- CRM: ClickDesk, LiveHelpNow, justuno, MailSync, Outleads, LiveChat, 123 contact form, Capsule, desk, vtiger, SUGARCRM, ZOHO CRM, Highrise, Batchbook, FreshBooks, Google Contacts, Zendesk, and salesforce
- CMS: WordPress, Formstack, Drupal, NewsletterBreeze.com, Bitrix and Joomla
- Social: Slack, Vidyard, YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, Vine, Zapier, Facebook, and Twitter
- E-commerce: SURVICATE, OPTIMONK, Privy, AmazonPay, Google checkout, Prestashop, WooCommerce, E-Junkie, member mouse, BIG commerce, osCommerce, Opencart, Zencart, Magento, Shopify, SiteManPro, DPD and PayPal
- Other: GoWebinar, Google Analytics, etc.
Well, Instapage and Lander both provide a decent number of integrations. But nothing can rival the whopping 118 integrations allowed by GetResponse. GetResponse is a clear winner here! With a host of software in every segment, you’ll never run out of integration choices for sure.
You can see the Instapage annual plans here. The Basic plan starts at $29 a month, which can be termed as reasonable. The software offers a 30 days free trail too, so you can check out their services without investing anything from your end.
You can see the Lander pricing plans above. The Basic plan starts at $37 a month, which is a bit high according to us. However, you can sign up for the 14 days trail plan for free to get a firsthand experience of their services.
You are looking at the annual plans from GetResponse above. The basic plan starts at $15 a month, which clearly is the most budget friendly plan available in the market. There are four different plans, so you can choose one according to the size of your business. Here, keep in mind that GetResponse offers full-fledged email marketing services too without costing any extra amount. So, you’ll save a lot of money that you’ll otherwise have to shell out on a separate email marketing service. Well, can’t get better than this! The software also provides a 30 days free trail plan that you can sign up for to check out their services.
GetResponse is a sure winner here. The plans are way too reasonable, and flexible and you get a full-fledged email marketing service with no added cost. Is there anything we don’t love?
More Article For You:
- GetResponse VS MailChimp: Find The Best Email Marketing
- 10 Best Email Marketing Services for Nonprofit Organizations
Instapage Vs Lander Vs GetResponse: Which One is the Best?
Well, GetResponse wins without a shadow of a doubt here. Why?
- GetResponse is perfect for both novice and pro marketers. While a novice marketer can create a stunning landing page in just few minutes, the pro marketer gets the freedom to build his/her unique landing page with HTML coding.
- The huge number of integrations makes sure that you get ample choices when it comes to any third-party software or services.
- The price is way more than reasonable. And the best thing is there is much flexibility. While an individual blogger may go for the Basic plan, a large business too will get the chance to choose from the higher plans.
- You get full-fledged email marketing services at no extra cost at all. So, you save a lot of money here.
To conclude, we can say GetResponse is just perfect for any size of business. So, experience the awesome services firsthand, and don’t forget to share your experience with us.